Bright Pattern, Provider of Multichannel Cloud Contact Center Solutions, to Exhibit at ICMI Conference
Bright Pattern, a global leading provider of multichannel cloud call center software, is proud to be sponsoring and participating in the ICMI Conference, scheduled for May 10-13, 2016 in Long Beach, California.
- Bright Pattern will be exhibiting at ICMI Conference, May 10-13, 2016 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California Booth #605.
- Bright Pattern will showcase its latest release that includes support for video, social messaging and offers rich contact experience for multichannel interactions.
- Stop by booth #605 for a personalized demo of Bright Pattern’s multichannel software that allows agents to seamlessly switch between channels and work numerous channels and interactions simultaneously using patented omnichannel routing technology.
- Bright Pattern is also offering a 25% off discount code for ICMI Conference attendee passes.
- To sign up for an exclusive demo of the Bright Pattern multichannel platform, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tweet this: @BrightPatternUS to sponsor and exhibit at @ICMI #ccexpo16 booth #605 #cctr #custexp
What: ICMI Conference
When: May 10-13, 2016
Where: Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California Booth #605
About Bright Pattern
Bright Pattern provides multichannel cloud contact center software enabling rich customer experiences across popular channels including phone, email, chat, video, social networks, SMS, messaging, and mobile applications. The company was founded in 2010 by veterans of the Contact Center and CRM industry. Bright Pattern software is used by call centers of all sizes in over 15 countries. The multi-tenant software runs in public clouds such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure, Bright Pattern’s own optimized data centers or enterprises’ data centers.