Blended Multi-media Hosted Contact Center
Handling more than one interaction of various media types, including multiple simultaneous communications between a representative and a customer is a breeze with ServicePattern.
Blended interaction distribution takes into account multiple skills, contact history, escalations and priority, irrespective of channel. Based on back-end data, interactions can also be distributed personally or re-prioritized.
Fine control over the interaction blend on an agent desktop is actually easy to set up: things like “a voice call can interrupt processing of e-mail or interrupt up to 2 chats” are easy with Agent Capacity model employed by ServicePattern.
All interactions are orchestrated from cradle-to-grave with scenarios– in case of voice calls, the scenarios are combining IVR and routing in a continuous call flow, from identification, segmentation, and service selection to call distribution and survey.
During heavy call volumes customers can hang up and receive a call when a representative is available, thanks to our virtual queue.
Web-based Agent Desktop provides full support for voice, including transfers, hold/retrieve and conferencing with a multitude of devices.
Deploying chat is as easy as copying an HTML snippet to your website. Chat UIs customization is also available.
Chat scenarios can automatically query customer and access back-end data before distributing the chat.
- Representatives can handle multiple web chats simultaneously.
- Canned response library is included.
- Chat transcripts are saved, could be sent to customer by e-mail.
- At the end of chat sessions, a survey is offered.
Mobile Customer Service
- Picture messaging
- Voice & video
Go beyond multi-channel or omni-channel customer service, offer Rich Contact Experience! Available for iOS, Android, and Web applications.
Representatives handle incoming e-mail messages along with calls, chats and mobile, using the same skills-based distribution and media priority rules.
The messages could be categorized and prioritized based on multi-lingual keyword sets.
E-mail could be popped (pushed) to a ready agent if there are no higher priority interactions, or it could be delivered to a shared team queue for subsequent selection and “pull” by representatives.
Knowledge Management helps providing consistent reply content for frequent queries, and also automatically suggesting default “templates” for selected services.
Agent Desktop, Web-based
Agent Desktop is a web application, supporting 4 major browsers. It offers controls to handle interactions of all supported types, along with internal chat, interaction flagging and real-time personal metrics.
The softphone/videophone component is included, installed as browser plug-in. In addition, calls can be handled via PSTN phone number, by dialing in and keeping line open or using SIP hardphone.
The UI is role- and context-based, offering only features allowed by the privileges of logged-in user. It is constantly adjusting to offer optimal controls to handle the task at hand.
Supervision tools are built into Agent/Supervisor Desktop, extending it with real-time statistics dashboard for supervised teams and services.
- Handy customizable alerts draw supervisor attention to anomalies.
- Calls and other interactions can be monitored (including coach/barge-in modes) and graded on-the-fly.
- Supervisor can also watch agents’ screens.
Quality management records all interactions and allows searching, reviewing and grading recordings.
Screen recording option allows recording screens during and in between interactions.
Monitoring of calls and other interactions (including coach/barge-in modes) is augmented with grading on the fly.
Quality management reports also include survey data and are offered by agents, service, and teams.
The encryption of all recordings and transcripts is controlled by a per-service option.
IVR & Multi-Media Scenarios
IVR, and other media is controlled by scenarios that consist of user-friendly blocks, combined into flows using drag-and-drop web-based UI.
The scenario blocks offer extensive functionality, including accessing web services, databases and Salesforce.com
Outbound Dialing Automation
ServicePattern supports predictive, preview, and automatic dialing modes. Our predictive dialer features true high-performance predictive algorithm.
List management capabilities include filtering, consent expiration, automatic import and export and more.
Campaign operator dashboard allows real-time monitoring and control over campaign execution in in outbound call center.
- Right party contact scenarios
- Geographically closest ANI selection
- Customizable forms (WYSIWYG point and click)
- Do-not-call (number, area code, account, zip code, and more)
- Linked campaigns ramp up next campaign as previous tapers off to keep utilization levels high
- Safe calling hours, including state-based curfews and other TCPA compliance features
A number of historical reports are available out of the box, covering all important call center metrics. The reports can be run ad-hoc, as well as scheduled and delivered over e-mail or FTP.
Historical reports are customizable using free tools. In addition, historical data can be accessed with 3rd-party reporting packages.
- Agent productivity reports
- Service volume, service level, average speed of answer, abandonment
- Outbound occupancy, success rate, and dispositions
- Salesforce.com dashboard with call center data
- Graphs and charts
- and more
Administration tools, web-based
All system administration is performed via single, easy-to-use web interface.
ServicePattern has all necessary features that help you to achieve compliance for:
- Password complexity and expiration policy
- Role-based access control
- Audit log
- Recordings and transcripts encryption
- List data encryption
- Communications encryption
- Single sign-on
- Data access from scenarios (both SOSL and SOQL queries)
- Screen pops
- Activity records, including custom fields
- Combined reporting
- Both Service and Sales cloud
Cloud APIs and integration tools
- List management
- Results export
- PCI recodring control API
- Click to dial API
- Web-based URL screen pop
- Web services access from scenarios
- DB access from scenarios
Hosted or Private
- You are welcome to use our ServicePattern cloud contact center software as a service from us or our partners
- You may host our multi-tenant cloud contact center software platform privately, and extend services within your organization. This is a great option if you have thousands of reps and would like to retain full control; or to provide service to contact centers of your clients;
Nailed-up connection (dial in and keep line open)
PSTN number (e.g. DID) or mobile
Private cloud or hybrid
10-5,000 concurrent agents in a single routing target
Fault-tolerance and resiliency via proprietary N+1 redundancy
Generic servers (BBU RAID and dual power are recommended)
Linux CentOS 6.5+ or Windows 2008 R2
FLAC lossless stereo (for speech analytics)
AES-NI 256-bit encryption (128-bit in countries where 256-bit encryption is not allowed by US export control)
Voice Signature support
REST API, free library and example code
Idle-time/time in queue
Download functionality overview brochure: