Register to view this presentation by Esteban Kolksy, founder and president of ThinkJar
Esteban Kolsky is the principal and founder of ThinkJar, an advisory and research think tank focused on customer strategies. He has more than 25 years of experience in customer service and CRM consulting, research, and advisory services. He spent eight years at Gartner, and has assisted Fortune 500 and Global 2000 organizations in all aspects of their CRM deployments.
Here are some of the pressing questions that Esteban addresses in this presentation:
- What do customers expect from today’s contact center?
- Why does customer experience matter so much?
- How has cloud computing changed customer interaction?
- How does cloud computing enable multi-channel customer engagement?
- What was the evolution, and what is the future of, cloud computing in the enterprise contact center
The entire presentation is roughly 17 minutes in duration.