Bright Pattern a leading provider of AI-powered cloud contact center software has a pivotal opening in our finance team to help manage our business as we continue to set records for growth. Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel contact center software and service management solutions for innovative midsize and enterprise companies. To make customer service brighter, easier, and faster than ever before, Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users—without costly professional services. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel with embedded AI omnichannel quality management.
We’re now hiring an Accountant to join our team. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Bright Pattern is an excellent company for you.
As an Accountant at Bright Pattern you will have the following responsibilities:
- Be Responsible for the overall accounting function at Bright Pattern
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Support Management in Key analytics and KPI’s
- Work with Senior management to Develop Corporate reporting package
Qualifications for Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Experience with accounting and financial software and be up to date with current trends
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- A broad interest in the overall business and the ability to work with various Organizational Departments to support measurement of key performance indicators
- Saas/Recurring Revenue Experience and Knowledge is a plus
Bright Pattern is a fast-moving cloud software company growing faster than others in the market. You will be in a pivotal role to make a difference and significant contribution to company success as we embark on our next ramp of growth, while working in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.
Ready to join the Bright Pattern team? Sign up!