Bright Pattern is a global provider of cloud-based contact center software that helps businesses to organize work, automate frequent responses, and stay in context of the customer inquiries from contact to contact, irrespective of the contact channel. Our software is handling millions of our customers’ conversations every month, so the individual impact of each of our employees’ contributions is huge.
We are looking for a Company IT Lead person to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our in-house computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s in-house computing needs and services.
This position opens a path forward to Cloud Operations as a significant part of your time will be spent helping developers with their staging environments and will expose you to operation of the company’s products.
- Manage information technology and office computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Manage office network equipment
- Manage office-to-office communications networks
- Manage company IT assets
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas, identify, propose and implement strategic solutions in timely manner
- Regularly audit systems access and usage
- Manage inventory, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Implement and manage SSO
- Provide on-prem hardware/software support
- Ensure and monitor on-prem security (firewalls, antivirus etc)
- Maintain Internal tools/solutions (SSO, licenses)
- Proven working experience as an IT Lead or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.
Interested? Sign up!