BrightPattern is a Silicon Valley company, technology leader in Cloud-based Contact Center solutions. We invite you to join to very experienced, highly motivated, and successful Engineering team as a C++ developer.
- Analyze, maintain, and improve complex source code.
- Analyze and contribute to architecture improvements.
- Analyze new requirements and design robust, efficient, and maintainable functional additions to existing servers.
- Create highly efficient, reliable code, comprehensive unit tests and technical documentation.
- Analyze and improve the performance of back-end servers.
- 3-5 years of practical experience in developing scalable, reliable, high performance distributed applications.
- Deep knowledge of C/C++, multi-threading, networking (TCP/IP).
- Technologically proficient with relational and NoSQL (Mongo) databases.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Practical experience in developing applications for Windows and Linux.
- Familiarity with STL.
- Practical experience with Data warehouses, historical real-time reporting systems
- Familiarity with voice over IP protocols SIP, RTP
- Familiarity with Web applications architecture, Java, Web Services