Bright Pattern, a US-based company, is looking for a bright and motivated software engineer to extend our top notch team.
We develop and host a multichannel cloud customer service communication software, offering companies the ability to efficiently communicate with their customers via phone, email, web chat, video and a number of messaging apps such as Telegram, Facebook Messenger, WeChat and LINE.
Can you help us in creating user-facing applications that make user experience shining bright? Do you want your application to be used by thousands of users across the globe? Please join us then!
- Design and develop new user-facing applications and features
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Communicate to the Backend development team on the APIs and integration points
- Participate in partner application integrations, perform technology assessments
- Create/maintain documentation on the new and existing features
- Good understanding of web markup, HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient knowledge of asynchronous request handling
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- This is a local position – you have to work from San Bruno office
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, BootsTrap) is a plus
- Track record of implemented applications that work smoothly across devices and browsers (Win, Mac, iOS, Android, Chrome, FF, Safari…)
- Ability to draft and implement great user interfaces that improve customer experience.
- Experience with WebRTC is a plus