Become an integral part of our growing marketing and sales team as a sales Marketing Coordinator! As part of our team, you’ll work directly with our marketing and sales teams as you help create innovative marketing campaigns and create graphics design across all areas of marketing. Bright Pattern is a fast-growing cloud software start-up with a fun and fast paced work environment with great benefits, a chance to learn across all aspects of the marketing function, and upward mobility. Our team is growing fast locally in Pleasanton as well as internationally with offices in Japan and Australia. Our software is award winning and recommended by top analysts and consultants in the contact center industry.
The Marketing Coordinator and Graphics Designer is responsible for helping develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels. Their work includes understanding the target market, personas, and market trends to help define the organization’s marketing strategy, and providing advice as to how to best market to the target market. The Marketing Coordinator should be proficient in graphics design including Adobe Suite and will be responsible for developing much of the creative marketing assets independently. Assets include website banners, social graphis, online advertisement, and more. Successful candidates will be creative, innovative, detail oriented, and a self-starter.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Develop creative for marketing campaigns including social media graphics, corporate briefs, case study templates, ebooks, online ads, and more.
- Help with video production and create short video clips for product announcements, customer user cases, event promotions, and more.
- Help the marketing team develop, implement and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns and events.
- Help creating marketing campaigns within HubSpot, marketing automation
- Collaborate with other internal departments (e.g. sales and customer success) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Entrepreneurial creative self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising, or related field
- 2 years of experience developing creative for marketing campaigns is ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Terminus, etc. is a plus but can learn and be trained on these marketing tech tools too
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Ability to translate B2B pain points/objective into creative assets and ads
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Corporate stock options
- Fast paced, varied environment in fast growing cloud software company
- Casual workplace
- Comprehensive benefits (e.g., medical, dental and vision insurance)
- Very flexible and open time off
- Paid lunches two days per week