COMPANY AND POSITION OVERVIEW
Become an integral part of our growing marketing and sales team as a marketing manager at a hot cloud startup that is going to revolutionize how customer service is delivered! As part of our team, you’ll work directly with our partners, prospective clients, and sales team as you lead our partner marketing, webinars, and our participation at industry trade shows. Bright Pattern is a fun and fast paced work environment where you can learn and make a difference in the customer service industry. Our team is growing locally in Pleasanton as well as internationally with offices in Japan and Australia. Our cloud software is award winning and recommended by top analysts and consultants in the contact center industry.
As the leader of our Partner and Field Marketing you will help drive the strategy and execution for partner marketing, drive our webinar program and handle industry trade show participation. This position will focus on driving engagement with partners in developing and executing marketing programs that drive revenue, brand awareness and leads from webinars and events.
- Help to define and execute joint GTM initiatives and programs to build pipeline and revenue by integrating existing company assets and programs into key partner demand generation activities.
- Enable the success of partners through content, tools, and partner enablement.
- Lead our new webinar program through thought-leadership webinars (with customers, third party industry experts, and Bright Pattern team members), and demo webinars to prospects.
- Manage our participation at industry trade shows including booth design and set up, speaking session management, show logistics, and lead capture to drive awareness and leads.
- Work with others on the marketing team, including demand generation and digital marketing to drive marketing captured leads and opportunities.
- Oversee the process of sharing partner and field marketing leads with partners and distributing leads with our Sales Development Representatives for sales follow-up.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing demand generation programs and campaigns using Hubspot and Salesforce, and demonstrate an increase in partner qualified leads and opportunities.
- BA/BS degree with 2-5+ years of partner, webinar, or field marketing experience, preferably in enterprise cloud software technology.
- Must be team-oriented and an entrepreneurial self-starter who can work independently and drive multiple priorities with strong project management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in analyzing the effectiveness of marketing programs on key metrics (ROI, customer acquisition, etc.)
- Understanding of modern demand generation activities and channels (including event management, campaign execution, social media, etc.).
- Attention to detail and time management skills while maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Corporate stock options
- Fast paced, varied environment
- Casual workplace
- Comprehensive benefits (e.g., medical, dental and vision insurance)
- Paid lunches two days per week
- Quarterly company events and outings