Bright Pattern makes software that helps businesses communicate with their customers in a more
enjoyable and efficient way over phone, SMS, email, web chat, video and a number of messaging apps
such as Facebook Messenger. We help businesses to organize work, automate frequent responses and
stay in context of the customer inquiries from contact to contact, irrespective of the contact channel.
Our software is provided over the Internet as a service. We handle millions of our customers’
conversations every month, so the individual impact of each of our employees’ contributions is huge.
We are looking for Project Managers who will join our Project Management Office and will report to the
Director of PMO.
● Develops, defines and executes project plans, schedules and deliverables in compliance with the
Project Management standards defined by PMO
● Identifies resources needed for projects
● Assigns and monitors work of project team
● Identifies, communicates, and quickly clears roadblocks to continually allow projects to move
● Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and
client or partner organizations, as needed, which ensures project goals are met, completion is on
schedule and within budget constraints and the project has the appropriate quality standards for
● Implements best practices and processes established by PMO
● Reports on project performance for Director of PMO
● 2+ years of related experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Mathematics
● MS Project Server Enterprise knowledge
● Technical background to understand projects
BrightPattern is at the phase when we have the product and it is competitive and it works and we are
beginning to scale significantly. We’re switching gears from individual targeted sales to wide market
adoption with shorter sales cycles and self-provisioning oriented methodology.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest
in expanding its advantage. In addition, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with
experienced industry leaders.
Interested? Sign up!