Bright Pattern makes software that helps make the communication between businesses and their customers more enjoyable and efficient.
We help people to communicate with businesses over phone, SMS, email, web chat, video and a number of messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger.
We help businesses to organize the people, automate frequent responses and stay in context of the customer inquiries from contact to contact, irrespective of the contact channel.
Our BP Call Center (BPCC) is evolving very quickly, as is our customer network. The quality of your work will be seen by clients from the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Japan, Singapore, etc. Each bug found and problem solved is a great contribution towards both product development and customer satisfaction.
As a member of BrightPattern QA Team you will be responsible for assessing the quality of our product by creating and executing thorough detailed test plans to ensure the product is defects-free and matches functional and non-functional requirements specifications.
- Perform functional and nonfunctional testing of BPCC products and components;
- Develop new test plans;
- Test new and existing functionality of BPCC suite and file issue reports following the team’s standards and best practices;
- Execute manual and automated tests;
- Assess product release readiness per agreed product quality criteria
- Provide continuous view of a product release readiness during the QA cycle
- Monitor issue resolution and track success of tests, product and features
- Proactively track issues resolution, work with development leads on issues prioritization, validate delivered fixes.
- Participate in design reviews to provide quality perspective and input on functional requirements for new products and features
- A successful candidate must have track record of delivering results, releasing products to production,be detail oriented, a team player, be obsessed with quality, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment with minimal supervision and/or independently
Must have skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience testing mobile and/or web applications
- Solid understanding of SQA methodologies & practices, issue tracking systems (TRAC, etc)
- Experience developing test plans/cases
- Experience troubleshooting/debugging/reproducing issues in complex software projects
- Creating and maintaining reproducible test environments, pre-populated with test data, to execute complex test cases
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Knowledge of basic shell commands
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Nice to have skills and experience:
- Experience with IP telephony, real-time communications systems
- Experience with automated web testing systems (Selenium)
- Experience using protocol testing tool such as SIPp and network capture tools (Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Knowledge of any/all protocols and standards like SIP, SDP, RTP, DHCP, DNS, IPv4, IPv6, NAT
- Experience with DBs: MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience in Rest API testing
BrightPattern is at the phase when we have the product and it is competitive and it works and we are beginning to scale. We’re switching gears from individual targeted sales to wide market adoption with shorter sales cycles and self-provisioning oriented methodology.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.
Interested? Sign up!