Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel cloud contact center software for innovative midsize and enterprise companies and is growing at over 100% per year. Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel with embedded AI omnichannel quality management. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered the leading contact center solutions and are now delivering an architecture for the future. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution is used globally in over 26 countries and 12 languages by companies such as B of A, Fedex, Sun Country Airlines, Pepsi and more.
To accommodate our next stage of rapid growth, Bright Pattern is seeking an experienced and motivated SEO Specialist. As our website is one of the primary means of generating new business, you will have an enormous impact on our business. This position will report directly to the CEO as it is a strategic position within our company. This position will be located in our Pleasanton California office
SEO Leader Job Description
As the Bright Pattern SEO Leader, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the company’s overall SEO strategy. Your duties will include web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
SEO Leader Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Position requirements and qualifications
- Experience as SEO Leader or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- Experience with web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields
Bright Pattern is at the phase where we have a winning, competitive product, and we are beginning to scale. We’re switching gears from individual targeted sales to wide market adoption with shorter sales cycles and self-provisioning-oriented methodology.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company that is a leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
Make an impact on our customers and their clients.
Interested? Apply now!
Location: This position will be located in one of our offices in Pleasanton, California.
Information Technology & Services, Computer Software