Bright Pattern, a global provider of cloud-based contact center software, is looking for a skilled Tech Sales Representative to join our Sales team.
The primary goal and objective of this role will be to help prospective customers around the world to find solutions and buy the service by using an expert sales walkthrough approach and focusing on use cases spanning omnichannel communications.
As the Tech Sales Representative, you will:
- Learn the product and customer communication technology industry by staying current with the product’s new features and application approaches
- Help prospective customers around the world to find solutions and buy the service by using an expert sales walkthrough approach with a focus on use cases spanning omnichannel communications
- Demonstrate the capabilities of the Bright Pattern platform in relation to existing or desirable customer use cases
- Drive customers from trials to production, finalizing and closing deals independently or with the help of senior sales executives
- Help onboard and train customers to enable them for success using our product
WHO YOU ARE
You are a technically inclined person who is skilled at oral and written communication, enjoys knowing how things work, can learn products and technologies quickly, and can take good care of incoming prospects struggling to find a simple and powerful customer service solution.
Our strong belief is that product expertise drives real value sales, helping customers to identify their needs and resolve pain points. The ideal candidate will have the desire to learn and apply that knowledge continually. The Tech Sales Representative will have a competitive drive, take pride in his or her work, be empathetic and selfless, and have a strong customer focus and sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Active listening skills
- Experience and involvement in any sales activity
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Internet protocols
- Linux system administration
- IBM Watson or Amazon Lex bot development
WHY WORK AT BRIGHT PATTERN?
Bright Pattern is a fast-growing company that is changing the call center market. Our flagship software, Bright Pattern Contact Center, is used by companies of all sizes in over 26 countries and in 12 languages. As part of the Sales team, you will help our customers to increase their clients’ customer satisfaction. Your potential impact is huge, as our software helps millions of our customers’ clients provide customer service every month.
Our purpose is to help businesses extend communications in their everyday workflows by simplifying otherwise complex and time-consuming tasks. Bright Pattern’s technology is new, different, and it revolutionizes the way that customer service is delivered. As one of our prospects put it, “Your product practically sells itself!”
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bright Pattern helps businesses of all sizes create great customer experiences through our cloud communications platform comprising phone, chat, email, SMS, social messaging, and in-app services. We show companies what Bright Pattern can do, help them discover the features that are important to them, and make sure that we deliver software that delights our customers around the world. Bright Pattern services some of the most innovative brands, including Mercedes, Overstock, Weebly, the RealReal, and many others.
At Bright Pattern, you will be immersed in an innovative, fast-moving environment that embraces new technologies. You will work closely with industry veterans who love what they do and are committed to building the product and brand.
Bright Pattern has offices in San Bruno, California; Pleasanton, California; Australia; Japan; and Russia.
Bright Pattern is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Sales, public relations, communications
Information Technology & Services, Computer Software