Bright Pattern is a global provider of cloud-based contact center software that helps businesses to organize work, automate frequent responses, and stay in context of the customer inquiries from contact to contact, irrespective of the contact channel. Our software is handling millions of our customers’ conversations every month, so the individual impact of each of our employees’ contributions is huge.
Bright Pattern is looking for a Telco Manager, who will be working within Operations team in the areas of PSTN telephone network interoperations,, telephony capacity planning, monitoring and expansions.
This is a key position within our company and will report directly to the Director of Operations.
Our headquarters are located in South San Francisco and Pleasanton, CA
- Contract and manage communications with telco providers
- Manage and control budget and taxes for telco area
- Ensure International compliance
- Run monthly telco billing and reconciliation
- Regularly review telco rates, run what-if comparisons, ensure competitive rates
- Prepare reports and forecast for clients telco usage
- Plan phone number capacity and manage phone numbers
- Respond to occasional Do Not Call complaints, help with blocked numbers and SPAM likelies and blocked numbers
- Monitor and Investigate Telco fraud and overuse
- Toll Free number subscription
- Process, coordinate and follow-up on porting activity for Local DID, International DID and Toll Free orders
- Work with offshore regulators to obtain necessary telco licenses.
Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent experience plus three years of experience in telecom management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge of telecom operations, technology, and equipment.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the business impact of proposed and adopted regulatory changes.
- Knowledge of management and finance principles and practices.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Skill in reading and understanding financial reports, industry regulations, and proposed legislation.
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- High proficiency in SQL, Excel; Python knowledge is a bonus
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.
Interested? Sign up!