Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel cloud contact center software for innovative midsize and enterprise companies and is growing at over 100% per year. We are now looking to expand our footprint in Europe driving sales via key partners. Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel with embedded AI omnichannel quality management. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered the leading contact center solutions and are now delivering an architecture for the future. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution is used globally in over 26 countries and 12 languages. The company is based in South San Francisco, California.
To accommodate our next stage of rapid growth, Bright Pattern is seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Channel Sales to spearhead building our European business. This leader will work hand-in hand with the Bright Pattern Channel Sales Manager to recruit, develop and expand our European partner ecosystem and be a primary driver of regional revenue. A successful Director is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players – hungry, nimble and intelligent with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. This is a key position within our Sales organization and will report directly to our CEO. You will be responsible for opening new routes to market and helping recruit partners to build & sell our contact center solution at speed and scale.
- Identify and recruit key partners to sell Bright Pattern throughout Europe
- Create and drive revenue throughout EMEA with responsibility for the Europe P&L
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Develop or draw from prior relationships to establish our initial GTM partners in EMEA
- Be the primary driver of revenue in EMEA
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Develop overall European business plan and GTM plans with partners to include engagement models and revenue targets
- Maintain partner and opportunity forecasting within our internal forecasting system (SFDC)
- Self-generate leads from a personal connections and referral partners
- Close customer opportunities, manage forecasts and pipelines
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 7+ years of software sales experience with key European distribution partners
- Be able to work independently in a fast paced, rapid change start-up environment
- Proven experience recruiting, signing and driving revenue in a start-up environment
- Proven track record of sales excellence with European partners
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Knowledge of key CCaaS partners and ability to quickly engage and quickly establish revenue-yielding relationships
- Established contact relationships preferred
- Strong action and results orientation
- Ability to operate independently and drive sales in a start-up environment
- Experience with and knowledge of call center software, CRM, service management, SaaS.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.