Bright Pattern integration brings blended voice and chat, including SMS and messengers, to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 UI. Using the integrated Agent Desktop widget, agents can resolve requests and handle customer inquiries over multiple channels simultaneously—chat while talking on the phone, text pictures and files, send and receive location, and more.
Built-in click-to-call and click-to-chat icons mean your customers are only a click away. Customers and agents interact on all channels, from the same interface, helping brands drive tickets to resolution faster.
MICROSOFT DATA ACCESS
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is all about using data to connect brands, products, and customers. Bright Pattern builds on that core concept, enabling you to tap into your Microsoft database to get accurate identification, self-service options, and automated services.
Use our powerful scenario engine and your existing data to identify customers, update records, and automatically log real-time interactions with customer tickets. Scenarios define how customer interactions are routed, processed, and automated. In our intuitive Scenario Builder application, you can build intricate workflows with drag-and-drop ease.
PUT TICKETS IN CONTEXT
Improve agent productivity and boost customer satisfaction with in-context tickets. When viewing tickets and handling customer interactions, agents also see the activities, call recordings, chat transcripts, and notes associated with a contact. Having all information front and center helps agents to work on interactions in context and learn more about a customer’ previous issues, reducing the time agents spend on data lookups and eliminating the need for customers to repeat information.
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER FASTER WITH SCREEN POP
Give agents even more context by popping Dynamics 365 data onto an agent’s screen when an interaction with a customer begins. Screen pop helps agents to view useful information such as contact details, forms, recent activities, webpage content, or any other relevant data about tickets and contacts.
SINGLE SIGN-ON WITH AZURE
You’re on the cloud and we are, too. Help users get to work faster by turning on single sign-on. Log in just one time to use Bright Pattern and Dynamics 365 on Azure.
Bright Pattern’s omnichannel cloud call center software integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to help you to manage increasing contact volume, provide better service to your customers, and increase agent productivity and performance. Our integration provides full call and chat capability to agents working in Dynamics 365. It’s everything you need to implement a model Dynamics 365 contact center.
BRIGHT PATTERN CONTACT CENTER TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES:
- Database access to Bright Pattern and Microsoft systems
- Microsoft search, identification, and screen pop functionality
- Web service access
- Web application “screen pop” functionality on the user side, driven by URL query string parameters
- Skills-based omnichannel routing of chat and voice interactions
- Priority and media precedence
- Multiple interaction handling per agent
- Priority overrides
- Chatbot API integrations
- Omnichannel recording, transcripts, and quality management
- Accurate tracking of agent time
- All interactions and activities saved automatically to Activities
- Agent performance reports
AGENT DESKTOP INTEGRATION OFFERS:
- Single sign-on for quick login to Bright Pattern and Microsoft
- Unified omnichannel user interface with voice, chat, email, video, and messenger
- Built-in softphone plus external device selection for taking calls
- Click-to-call and call control (hold, transfer, conference)
- Directory access for internal and external contacts
- Blended voice and chat for handling simultaneous interactions
- Canned responses, emojis, file sharing, and location sharing in chats
- Tickets, cases, and call recordings saved in Activities
- Microsoft database access
- Screen pop of Microsoft data, webpages, and contact cards to agent’s screen
- Built-in Knowledge Base with informational articles and templates
- Real-time stats and updates via wallboard displays
- Supervisor multichannel monitoring and grading tools