Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel cloud contact center software for innovative midsize and enterprise companies and is growing at over 100% per year. We are now looking to expand our footprint in APAC driving sales via key partners. Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel with embedded AI omnichannel quality management. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered the leading contact center solutions and are now delivering an architecture for the future. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution is used globally in over 26 countries and 12 languages. The company is based in South San Francisco, California.
To accommodate our next stage of rapid growth, Bright Pattern is seeking an experienced and motivated Channel Sales Manager to spearhead building our APAC business. This leader will recruit, develop and expand our APAC partner ecosystem and be a primary driver of regional revenue. As a Channel Sales Manager, you will be responsible for opening new routes to market and helping partners in APAC to build & sell customer experience offers at speed and scale. We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players – hungry, nimble and intelligent – with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. This is a key position within our Sales organization and will report directly to our Director of Channel Sales, APAC.
Keys areas of focus:
- Develop a new partner ecosystem by recruiting key distribution partners
- Manage the sale of Bright Pattern through APAC partners
- Be a primary source of contact for partner enablement including attracting, developing, and maintaining relationships with various distributors, resellers, or agents
- Build preference for Bright Pattern’s contact center software within partners’ sales teams
- For select direct deals involving major accounts, act as the account executive to close business
- Have primary responsibility for APAC revenue targets
- Identify and recruit key partners to sell Bright Pattern throughout APAC
- Develop and enable key partners as the primary revenue channel in APAC
- Assist channel partners to position Bright Pattern best option for contact center solutions
- Close customer opportunities, manage forecasts and pipelines
- Develop GTM plans with partners to include engagement models and revenue targets
- Proven experience recruiting, signing and driving revenue in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of key partners and ability to quickly engage and quickly establish revenue-yielding relationships
- 5-10+ years of experience in software sales and partner development for cloud-based sales
- A demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and grow business relationships successfully, with an emphasis on sales and partner processes
- Strong action and results orientation
- Ability to operate independently and drive sales in a start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Experience with and knowledge of call center software, CRM, service management, SaaS
- Experience with APAC partners and/or Service Providers for CcaaS
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.