Bright Pattern makes software that helps make the communication between businesses and their customers more enjoyable and efficient.
We help people to communicate with businesses over phone, SMS, email, web chat, video and a number of messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger.
We help businesses to organize the people, automate frequent responses and stay in context of the customer inquiries from contact to contact, irrespective of the contact channel.
Our software is provided over the Internet as a service. Our software is handling millions of our customers’ conversations every month, so the individual impact of each of our employees’ contribution is huge.
The job location is in one of our office in Pleasanton, CA
As a Customer Solution Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for new prospects. Your role will be to gather and understand customer requirements, demonstrate how our solution addresses those requirements, and eventually even be able to set up their solution for them. After our training program is complete, you will have combination of skills that include inside sales, inside sales engineering and professional services. This role requires a deep understanding of our solution, and the ability to effectively communicate the customer benefits as to how our product addresses their specific requirements.
- Job Duties: Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and participate in on-going training
- Accept ownership for expanding sales and accomplishing assigned tasks
- Identify sales opportunities
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Manage and interpret customer requirements
- Coordinate company staff to provide exemplary service to customers when required
- Communicate solutions benefits effectively
- Be able to demonstrate the solution to prospects, customers and partners
- Provide feedback to engineering on product requirements
- Make technical presentations, conduct webinars
- Assist in RFI’s and RFQ’s
- Maintain knowledge of competitor’s products
- Implement our solution
- Responsible for setting customer expectations
Skills and Qualifications: Strong Communication/presentation skills
- Technical background preferred
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Ability to overcome objections
Bright Pattern is a fast-moving cloud software company growing faster than others in the market. You will be in a pivotal role to make a difference and significant contribution to company success as we embark on our next ramp of growth, while working in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.
Ready to join the Bright Pattern team? Sign up!