Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel cloud contact center software for innovative midsize and enterprise companies and is growing at over 100% per year. We are now looking to expand our footprint in APAC driving sales via key partners. Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel with embedded AI omnichannel quality management. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered the leading contact center solutions and are now delivering an architecture for the future. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution is used globally in over 26 countries and 12 languages. The company is based in South San Francisco, California.
Bright Pattern is looking for someone who creates, identifies, and closes sales within the European/Asian region primarily with partners secondarily with a set of direct named accounts. The Managing Director of Channel Sales is a key position within our company and will report directly to Bright Pattern CEO. The Managing Director’s primary responsibility is to manage sales teams within the APAC region, to acquire new customers and drive revenue. A successful MD is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
- Develop and manage a team of professionals in the APAC region while achieving overall quota to drive revenue for Bright Pattern.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Provide management with necessary insight into the field sales teams with suggestions and recommendations for ways to improve performance.
- Ensure alignment with the rest of the wider Bright Pattern team supporting Bright Pattern and partner ecosystem
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure.
- Develop a business plan and present the business plan during review sessions.
- Self-generate leads from personal connections, referral partners, and regional networking events.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention throughout the Implementation and Support experience.
Qualifications and Keys Skills:
- 10+ years of outside enterprise contact centre software sales experience.
- Experience selling at the C-level.
- Experience/familiarity with call center software, CRM, service management, SaaS.
- Proven track record of sales excellence, proven sales hunter and closer.
- Demonstrated ability to establish, maintain and grow business relationships successfully, with an emphasis on sales and partner processes.
- Strong operational and analytical skills. Ability to describe trends and provide insight.
- Strong strategic thinking with a penchant for action and results. Excellent project management and creative problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communications skills, with a proven capability for public speaking, professional writing and active listening.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of territory or accounts assigned.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.