Become an integral part of our growing marketing and sales team as a sales development representative! As part of our team, you’ll work directly with our prospective clients and support teams as you head up the development of our SDR department. Bright Pattern is a fun and fast-paced work environment with great benefits and upward mobility. Our team is growing fast locally in Pleasanton as well as internationally with offices in Japan and Australia. Our software is award-winning and recommended by top analysts and consultants in the contact center industry.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating qualified opportunities for the Sales Team through inbound marketing efforts and outbound prospecting. They also provide the main point of contact to build relationships via web inquiries and web chats. Successful candidates will be empathetic, personable, outgoing and able to help develop leads into Sales Qualified Leads. The position reports into Marketing but will work equally closely with the Sales team.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Build relationships with contacts by offering resources (white papers, blogs, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process.
- Research, identify, and prospect for new clients
- Transform Marketing Leads to Sales Opportunities by educating leads.
- Lead and drive outbound prospecting campaigns via email or phone to drive new leads.
- Schedule quality appointments and meetings for the sales team
- Handle live inbound web chats.
- Follow-up via phone and email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, etc.
- Leverage LinkedIn to append data on key leads and better understand the lead’s pain-points and goals.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- BA/BS degree or 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong rapport building phone communication skills
- Great problem solver, ability to actively listen and evaluate prospect/customer needs
- Comfortable reaching out to new contacts via phone, email, and LinkedIn
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Corporate stock options
- Fast-paced, varied environment
- Casual workplace
- Comprehensive benefits (e.g., medical, dental and vision insurance)
- Paid lunches two days per week
- Quarterly company events and outings