Bright Pattern, leader in omnichannel contact center software, places #1 among top vendors by Gartner’s’ Online Review Site, GetApp
SAN BRUNO, CA (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Bright Pattern contact center software placed as a leader in the Q1 2018 Call Center Industry Report by GetApp. The omnichannel technology ranked #1 among leaders such as inContact, Genesys, and Five9 as a result of high customer ratings and ability to support enterprise clients.
Each vendor is scored in five categories including user reviews, integrations, mobile app availability, media presence, and security. Bright Pattern swept the competition by earning 19/20 on integration capabilities and a perfect score in the security category.
Bright Pattern’s Enterprise-Ready Contact Center Software includes;
- APIs and Out-of-the box Integrations – partner ecosystem and open APIs to benefit large centers
- Security and Data Privacy – access control and protection of communications and data at rest
- High Availability – zero downtime, even during software updates
- Innovative Reliability – microservice architecture to eliminate fragility by removing single points of failure
- Scalability and High Capacity – ability to scale to 10,000 agents in a single platform
- Thorough Compliance – PCI, HIPAA, TCPA, Ofcom and more
- Wide Geographic Reach – web-based UIs, multilingual localization and internationalization, and world-wide DIDs and hosting partners
“We are happy to be included in GetApps top vendor list for the third straight quarter,” said Michael McCloskey, CEO of Bright Pattern. “With numerous recognitions from industry consultants and analysts including; Gartner, SoftwareAdvice, Ovum and Getpp, Bright Pattern is off to a great start in 2018.”