Bright Pattern, one of the leading providers of powerful omnichannel call center technology for great customer experiences, will be in Las Vegas, Nevada for Pink Elephant! Bright Pattern will be an exhibitor at Pink Elephant’s IT Service Management Conference and Exhibition in the Bellagio, one of the largest IT service management events in the world. The event will be held from June 19 until June 22 at the Bellagio Hotel.
Bright Pattern will be exhibiting at the expo hall and hosting a speaking session. The Bright Pattern booth will be located at Booth #212. The Bright Pattern team is excited to meet you and talk about how a fully capable omnichannel platform with AI integrations, CRM integrations, and omnichannel quality management can help drive better end user experience in your service management organization.
Bright Pattern’s platform is built with seamless end user interactions in mind, and seamlessly integrates with many third-party ITSM platforms, like Ivanti, BMC, Matrix42, and more. Bright Pattern’s omnichannel software can help your ITSM adapt to the future of service management. Some examples of how Bright Pattern can help your service management include:
- AI-powered voice self-service for user identification and authentication
- Automated password reset to reduce calls by 30%
- Automated attachment of activity history to any incident for quick service
- Automated status updates of service request
- Proactive notifications to keep users updated about status changes
- Advanced routing capabilities
- Automated notification to change
- Automated notifications to Advisory Board members about change status and change requirements
- AI-driven analytics (speech and text analysis)
- Automated chat responses