Bright Pattern, one of the leading providers of omnichannel communication platforms for seamless customer experiences, is in London, United Kingdom! The Bright Pattern team is in London for SITS London 2022, Europe’s leading event for IT service management and IT support professionals. Bright Pattern will be located at Booth #275. The Bright Pattern team is excited to meet you and talk to you about how Bright Pattern can help make ITSM and ESM delivery faster, more seamlessly, and more efficient.
Bright Pattern’s AI-powered call center platform integrates seamlessly with third-party platforms, especially IT service management and enterprise service management platforms. Bright Pattern can integrate with established IT platforms like ServiceNow, BMC, Ivanti, and Matrix42 to name a few. With the scenario builder as well as integrations with any record management system, Bright Pattern’s platform can be modified and customized to fit any use case, especially specialized service management use cases that might be difficult to implement with more rigid legacy systems.
Bright Pattern’s platform can help ITSM processes, helping help desks and service management providers with features like
- Automation of Request Management
- Automated status updates of service request
- Proactive notifications to keep users updated about status changes
- AI-powered self-service to streamline the process
- CMDB interrogation of services and user relationships
- Seamless Incident Management
- Automated password reset to reduce calls by 30%
- AI-powered voice self-service for user identification and authentication
- Automated voice calls, texts, and emails to notify clients and agents about incident status
- Co-browse for faster incident resolution
- CMDB interrogation of services
- Automated routing and escalation of incidents to the right personnel
- Automated attachment of activity history to any incident for quick service