Contact center as a service (CCaaS) is a term for contact center solutions that are delivered as a service, rather than as on-premises software. With CCaaS, businesses can purchase the features and functionality they need from a provider, rather than investing in and managing their own contact center infrastructure.
Benefits of CCaaS include:
- Reduced upfront costs and complexity
- Scalability to meet changing needs
- Reduced risk and faster time to market
- Increased flexibility and agility
- Reduced total cost of ownership
What To Look For In A CCaaS Provider
If you are considering a cloud contact center as a service (CCaaS) provider, there are several factors to consider. The most important factors vary depending on your business size, needs, and budget.
Here are five key things to look for in a CCaaS provider:
1. Features and Functionality
The features and functionality of a CCaaS provider are important to consider. Make sure the provider offers the features and functionality you need, including:
- Cloud-based platform with easy accessibility
- Call routing and queuing
- Outbound calling automation
- Omnichannel support (phone, video, chat, SMS text, email, social messengers, etc.)
- Automatic call recording
- Omnichannel Quality Management, Reporting, and Analytics
- AI and Bots
- Out-of-the-box integrations
- The scalability of a CCaaS provider is important, especially if your business is growing. Make sure the provider can easily and quickly scale up or down to meet your needs. This means that your CCaaS provider should be based on the cloud and built around easy access with only an internet connection.
- The price of a CCaaS provider is important to consider. Make sure the provider offers a price that fits your budget. Ensure that their solution can help you reduce costs in your contact center, and eliminate maintenance and upgrade costs.
- The reliability of a CCaaS provider is important. Make sure the provider has a good track record of providing reliable service.
5. Customer Support
- The customer support of a CCaaS provider is important. Make sure the provider offers good customer support, including 24/7 customer support.
How Does Bright Pattern Compare to Other Contact Center Software?
Bright Pattern is one of the leading providers of contact center software. It offers a suite of cloud-based solutions that are designed to help businesses of all sizes improve customer service. Bright Pattern’s solutions are easy to use and can be deployed quickly, which makes them a popular choice for businesses that are looking for a fast and affordable way to improve their customer service.
Bright Pattern’s cloud call center solution utilizes the power of our cloud and cloud technology to power your customer experience. All call center technology and office technology needed to build strong customer relationships and a seamless customer experience are accessible through cloud call center software. This means a cloud call center solution can allow your outbound call center or inbound call center to handle incoming calls and outbound calls, while being able to use other channels of communication, with more cost-effectiveness compared to legacy systems. Make the overall cloud contact center experience better for call center reps, callers, and supervisors.
A cloud call center solution and cloud contact center software can give your contact center access to powerful technology. This includes powerful IVRs, autodialer, predictive dialing capabilities, and communications on all channels like voice, SMS, social media, chatbot, text, mobile applications. Power a full customer experience with customizable features through just a browser.