South San Francisco, Calif., June 18, 2020 — Bright Pattern, a leading provider of AI-powered cloud contact center software for innovative companies, announced today that it was deployed by South Korea’s Center for Disease Control for citizen outreach and contact tracing during the COVID-19 pandemic. South Korea launched a massive, technology-reliant testing and tracing campaign to combat the spread of COVID-19. Their efforts have been meticulous and includes entry registration for nightclubs and gyms, health-monitoring phone apps, and a high-tech remote contact center powered by Bright Pattern, the No. 1 provider of omnichannel cloud contact center technology. Publications such as Forbes and the Guardian noted their leadership in containing the virus was a direct result of their contact center tracing using the Bright Pattern platform.
The Center for Disease Control selected Bright Pattern because of its innovative cloud-based software, speed of deployment, and ease of use requiring little to no product training for remote workforces. As reported by the national news in South Korea, the largest obstacle faced when deploying the remote agents was security issues, such as personal information leakage. By using Bright Pattern, a 100% cloud-based contact center platform, employees can connect directly to the cloud server from their home. Cloud contact center technology is being deployed in all of the 339 Center for Disease Control call centers.
Additionally, remote centers will protect contact center agents, allowing them to work from home. “[This remote model] is expected to set the customer center staff free from the periphery of the danger of infection,” noted a Naver customer support leader on the Seoul Broadcasting System’s national news.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has affected lives and company’s around the world and the call center industry is no exception.” said Michael McCloskey, CEO of Bright Pattern. “Bright Pattern’s solutions can be used remotely, where work from home agents can seamlessly supplement companies current workforce to provide a personalized and effortless experience to your customers virtually. We are proud to help the country leading the way in contact tracing efforts, taking massive strides to contain the virus.”
Bright Pattern Virtual Call Center
Bright Pattern’s cloud-based virtual call center solution for remote agents delivers all of the benefits of a traditional contact center solution while providing the additional benefits of the flexibility gained through the use of remote workers. Our virtual contact center software solution allows your organization to “flex” during peak or low times, recruit talent from any geography, and deliver a complete omnichannel customer experience. In addition, Bright Pattern provides a powerful omnichannel quality management solution that allows you to score 100% of all customer interactions and manage agent performance to better manage remote workers. This combination of advanced omnichannel virtual contact center software with embedded quality management makes Bright Pattern the clear choice for delivering the best customer and agent experience.
Bright Pattern Cloud Contact Center Features:
- Business Continuity – Keep your business going no matter what interruptions local offices or business settings face. Bright Pattern has a robust system designed to ensure uninterrupted continuity in the case of a local disaster or facility interruption.
- Scalability – Bright Pattern cloud call center software allows you to easily supplement your existing workforce with additional remote agents in minimal time.
- Deploy in Days: Bright Pattern was rated #1 by G2 Crowd for quickest time to deploy out of all CCaaS vendors in the industry with the highest ROI and ROI payback time. Bright Pattern Cloud Contact Center can be deployed in days instead of the weeks it takes most CCaaS vendors.
- Geographic flexibility – allow agents to access the exact same information that they would typically access in their offices from anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Maintain voice quality across geographies – Bright Pattern’s Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) software routes callers to the optimal agent.
- Built in Quality Assurance – Monitor 100% of interactions regardless of channel with AI-powered quality management with sentiment and speech analytics for automated quality assurance in real-time across the globe.
- Data Privacy – Fully compliant with international regulations including PCI DSS, HIPAA, DGPR, TCPA, and SOC.
If you are experiencing a spike in calls as a result of the outbreak or need to deploy a remote workforce, Bright Pattern is prepared to deliver consultations and cloud services to existing and new customers. Please contact us at email@example.com, call 925-548-0532, or request a demo.
- Remote Call Center Solutions
- Comprehensive Guide for Deploying a Remote Call Center
- Bright Pattern to Provide COVID-19 Support to Call Center Industry with Cloud Solution to Supplement Operations with Remote Workforce
- Naver and South Korea’s CDC News Report on SBS
Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered contact center for innovative midsize and enterprise companies. With the purpose of making customer service brighter, easier, and faster than ever before, Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users—without costly professional services. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless, personal, and seamless customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel via embedded AI omnichannel quality management capability. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered the leading contact center solutions and today are delivering architecture for the future with an advanced cloud-first approach. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution is used globally in over 26 countries and 12 languages.
Bright Pattern Contact Center