Cloud contact center software should be fast to set up, easy to use, and scalable. Its capabilities should align with your company’s growth and help you lead customer support teams to success. Businesses accustomed to brick-and-mortar call centers should be able to transition to the cloud easily, without compromising on communications channels, integrations, or reliability.
Built by a team of industry experts, we used cloud contact center best practices to create Bright Pattern Contact Center—innovative software that empowers agents with tools that boost both efficiency and the customer experience at the same time. Bright Patterns offers companies of all sizes an advanced, intuitive cloud platform that can agents, supervisors, and administrators can use anywhere, even without dedicated IT support.
Our all-in-one cloud solution consists of the unified Agent Desktop application for agents and supervisors, the Contact Center Administrator application for admins, and the System Management application for service providers, along with supporting web applications for building custom forms, chat widgets, automated scenarios, and wallboards.
We boast an integrated stack for managing multichannel communications in your environment, with features that no cloud call center should be without:
- Intelligent routing of customer conversations
- Detailed reports and data analysis tools
- Quality management functions with call recording, screen recording, transcripts, supervisor coaching, and end-of-interaction surveys
- Out-of-the-box CRM integrations and cloud APIs
- Data augmentation for automatic identification of contacts
- Built-in knowledge base, calendars, event scheduling, and reminders
- Your choice of cloud infrastructure and telecom providers
Bright Pattern’s unified Agent Desktop keeps conversations, contacts, and activities organized by placing everything that agents need to know at their fingertips. The Agent Desktop helps you build customer relationships through conversations that develop over time, which provide meaningful context that agents can use to track tickets to resolution faster.
- A seamless experience across multiple channels, on the cloud
- Instant access to features, customer context, and knowledge base articles
- No “Alt-tabbing”, window switching, or long page scrolling
- Cloud-based call center application is accessible from any location, using any web browser
Founded by industry experts, Bright Pattern uses cloud call center best practices to deliver a methodology that fast-tracks your setup. Furthermore, our cloud applications were created and designed for call center managers with limited or even no IT support:
- Go live in 2 to 10 days, including out-of-the-box CRM integrations
- Future-proof with ongoing access to new features and innovations through a monthly release cycle
- Set up workflows and modify your configuration on the cloud without IT support. Check our documentation online!
- Non-disruptive maintenance and upgrades on the fly
Bright Pattern’s robust cloud platform architecture is designed for enterprise deployments:
- Measured 99.99% uptime
- Can be deployed transparently across sites and geographies for global operations
- Scales from 5 to 10,000 concurrent agents
- Meets the most stringent security and compliance requirements
Our enterprise-grade cloud call center software provides a unique selection of hosting options:
- Subscribe to our reliable cloud-based service
- Sign up with Aspect Software, Hitachi Systems, or any of our 26 partners around the world
- Run Bright Pattern software privately in-house
- Host Bright Pattern cloud solutions in Amazon, Azure, Rackspace, and more
We are happy to answer questions, discuss specific workflows and requirements on a live presentation online, describe core benefits, or set up a pilot project to trial our applications without paying any license fees. Let Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution help you change the pattern of customer service.