Cloud contact centers are here to stay. Implementing some of our best practices can increase the success and longevity of your cloud contact center. To ensure that yours is up to par, consider these cloud contact center best practices:
- Being flexible with omnichannel/multichannel routing—customers can call, text, email, chat, etc. with your business
- Offering self-service with interactive voice response (IVR) technology—self-service voice menus are helpful, efficient, and time- and cost-saving
- Letting customers choose to receive a callback instead of waiting endlessly on hold—Bright Pattern’s virtual queue option saves your place in “line” and will call or text you when an agent is ready
- Providing both inbound and outbound services—use inbound so customers can always reach you, and use outbound for callbacks and sending critical messages to customers
- Being social–having active business accounts on messaging apps like Facebook Messenger and Telegram give customers yet another way to contact you
Bright Pattern’s omnichannel contact center software helps simplify omnichannel customer service for customers, agents, and contact center managers. Our cloud contact center solutions provide effective multichannel communications, CRM integrations, cloud APIs, and tools for quality management.