South San Francisco, Calif., June 18, 2020 — Hurtigruten, a Norweagian-based travel company, uses contact center software partner, Bright Pattern, to move all of its brick-and-mortar contact center agents to home offices amid the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety of its employees while maintaining excellent customer service. Bright Pattern has helped global companies during the pandemic by deploying AI to triage recent upticks in call/interaction volume experienced by the travel industry and by providing a 100% virtual platform allowing customers to seamlessly transition to remote teams.
“When our current customer, Hurtigruten, came to us to aid their transition to a completely remote workforce, we were happy to help,” said Michael McCloskey, CEO of Bright Pattern. “Bright Pattern has helped many of our customers make the transition to the cloud with remote teams including one of the largest banks in the US, numerous BPOs providing support to Fortune 500 companies and luxury brands, and international COVID-19 contact tracing teams in the United Kingdom and South Korea.”
“With our help, Hurtigruten was able to move to a completely remote workforce in just a few weeks,” continued McCloskey. “Because their agents were already trained on the Bright Pattern platform, the transition was swift and the Hurtigruten team is confident that if they need to add new agents during the pandemic, they can do so remotely with minimal training due to the ease of use of the Bright Pattern platform.”
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected lives and company’s around the world, and the call center industry is no exception. Bright Pattern solutions can be used remotely, where work from home agents can seamlessly supplement companies current workforce to provide a personalized and effortless experience to your customers virtually.
Bright Pattern Virtual Call Center
Bright Pattern’s cloud-based virtual call center solution for remote agents delivers all of the benefits of a traditional contact center solution while providing the additional benefits of the flexibility gained through the use of remote workers. Our virtual contact center software solution allows your organization to “flex” during peak or low times, recruit talent from any geography, and deliver a complete omnichannel customer experience. In addition, Bright Pattern provides a powerful omnichannel quality management solution that allows you to score 100% of all customer interactions and manage agent performance to better manage remote workers. This combination of advanced omnichannel virtual contact center software with embedded quality management makes Bright Pattern the clear choice for delivering the best customer and agent experience.
Bright Pattern Cloud Contact Center Features:
- Business Continuity – Keep your business going no matter what interruptions local offices or business settings face. Bright Pattern has a robust system designed to ensure uninterrupted continuity in the case of a local disaster or facility interruption.
- Scalability – Bright Pattern cloud call center software allows you to easily supplement your existing workforce with additional remote agents in minimal time.
- Deploy in Days: Bright Pattern was rated #1 by G2 Crowd for quickest time to deploy out of all CCaaS vendors in the industry with the highest ROI and ROI payback time. Bright Pattern Cloud Contact Center can be deployed in days instead of the weeks it takes most CCaaS vendors.
- Geographic flexibility – allow agents to access the exact same information that they would typically access in their offices from anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Maintain voice quality across geographies – Bright Pattern’s Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) software routes callers to the optimal agent.
- Built in Quality Assurance – Monitor 100% of interactions regardless of channel with AI-powered quality management with sentiment and speech analytics for automated quality assurance in real-time across the globe.
- Data Privacy – Fully compliant with international regulations including PCI DSS, HIPAA, DGPR, TCPA, and SOC.
If you are experiencing a spike in calls as a result of the outbreak or need to deploy a remote workforce, Bright Pattern is prepared to deliver consultations and cloud services to existing and new customers. Please contact us at email@example.com, call 925-548-0532, or request a demo.
- Remote Call Center Solutions
- Comprehensive Guide for Deploying a Remote Call Center
- Bright Pattern to Provide COVID-19 Support to Call Center Industry with Cloud Solution to Supplement Operations with Remote Workforce
Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel contact center for innovative midsize and enterprise companies. With the purpose of making customer service brighter, easier, and faster than ever before, Bright Pattern offers the only true omnichannel cloud platform with embedded AI that can be deployed quickly and nimbly by business users—without costly professional services. Bright Pattern allows companies to offer an effortless and personal customer experience across channels like voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows companies to measure and act on every interaction on every channel via embedded AI omnichannel quality management. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered the leading contact center solutions and today are delivering architecture for the future with an advanced cloud-first approach. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution is used globally in over 26 countries and 12 languages.
Hurtigruten is the world leader in exploration travel. As the largest cruise operator in polar waters, and with over 126 years of know-how, they offer immersive experiences to some of the world’s most pristine and remote destinations, including Antarctica, Alaska, Arctic Canada and the Northwest Passage, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Svalbard, and more. Hurtigruten’s fleet consists of 14 expedition ships, custom built for adventure travel. In addition, two new groundbreaking ships will be delivered: MS Fridtjof Nansen in 2020, and a second new build in 2021. These will be the most advanced and environmentally friendly expedition vessels at sea, as well as the world’s first hybrid electric-powered cruise ships, following the launch of MS Roald Amundsen in 2019. Hurtigruten is an industry leader in sustainability, with a deep commitment to improving the marine environments they call home.
Bright Pattern Contact Center