Bright Pattern predictive dialer (also featuring preview mode) is a great solution for increasing workforce productivity and utilization when contacting large lists of leads. No manual dialing, no waiting for calls to answer, no unanswered calls, what could be better? We are at Bright Pattern are focused on the following goals in continued development and operation of our predictive dialer:
- High productivity and utilization of the workforce
- Maximized call success rate
- Easy list management
- Helping you to stay in compliance
High Productivity and Utilization with the Bright Pattern Predictive Dialer
Bright Pattern Predictive Dialer features a unique high-performance prediction algorithm, taking into account a number of factors collected in the past, and those foreseen to happen after the call decision is made, to maximize the productive time of an outbound agent. Even when operating with agent pool sizes of around 15 agent and list success rates in a vicinity of 1%, the dialer manages to pull a respectable 85% occupancy.
One of the features helping to maintain high occupancy is linked campaigns when lower priority campaign starts dialing when higher priority campaign is out of time window or is exhausted.
The predictive dialer’s features customizable forms with data input fields and accelerator buttons, as well as simultaneous 3rd-party URL screen pops for integration with other systems. Personal agent playback prompts help to save agent effort when talking.
The predictive dialer is able to tell answering machines during call progress with 85% accuracy on a mixed pattern of live answers and answering machines. (Beware of vendors advertising 90% accuracy, usually achieved on answering machine only samples.)
Maximizing Live Answers using Bright Pattern Predictive Dialer
- High-priority ‘hot lead’ records can be bubbled to the top of the list in real time
- Using pooled calling numbers with optimal answer probability for a given dialed phone number
- Customizable Right Party Contact (RPC) call scenarios (examples provided as templates)
- Safe call windows with timezone taken on an intersection of an area and postal codes further increase the chance of a live answer.
- On-the-fly list filtering to first dial the records anticipated to have higher probability
Easy List Management with the Predictive Dialer
- Campaigns can use multiple lists, and lists can be used in multiple campaigns. Lists can be enabled or disabled in real time
- Highly flexible team assignment and association with campaigns.
- Use one list in multiple campaigns (with list sorting and filtering)
- Dynamically start, stop, enable and assign campaigns on-the-fly
- Real-time list updating means you don’t have to stop the campaign to increase the size of the list
- List population and results from export via an API, FTP/SFTP, as well as manually
- The same lists could be dialed by multiple systems, with different filters and exchanging exclusion lists on the fly
The Predictive Dialer to Help you Stay In Compliance
Dial records within the right time window, in their time zone, supporting per-US-state mandatory calling hours requirements using our safe calling-hours settings
Call progress attempt recording, along with the option to disable answering machine
Preview dialing mode for specific list segments or subsequent attempts for specific call results
Exclusively-manual record dialing in a separate system, tools to control abandonment rate, out-of-the-box compliance reports and much more!
The Ultimate Blended Solution
Bright Pattern Dialer is integrated into our multi-channel call center software solution with a number of essential features, such as supervision tools, quality management with screen monitoring and recording and more.
Reset your expectations. Learn more!
Schedule a discovery session with our industry experts to discuss specific challenges or get walked through a live demonstration of what you should expect from a Predictive Dialer Software