If you expect fast set-up, ease of use, and scaling, from a Cloud Contact Center software you should not have to compromise on capabilities, channels, integrations, or reliability with your contact center solution. Don’t settle for poor customer service!
Bright Pattern provides an integrated stack for managing all customer communications in your environment:
- Routing, Reporting, Recording, Quality Management, Coaching, and Surveys. All-in-One Contact Center Solution!
- Out-of-the-box CRM integrations and cloud APIs.
- Built-in Knowledge Base, Calendaring, and Reminders.
- Choice of cloud infrastructure and telecom providers.
Unified Agent Desktop to Maximize Agent Efficiency
A central function of Bright Pattern is its unified agent desktop. Bright Pattern’s solution is built to bring all the information needed to handle interactions and boost agent productivity to their fingertips:
- A unified experience across all channels.
- Instant access to features, customer context, and knowledge.
- No “alt-tabbing”, window switching, or long page scrolling.
- Pure web-based application accessible from any location, using any browser.
Easy Launch and Maintenance
Bright Pattern’s industry experts have developed a cloud call center methodology to fast track your setup. Furthermore, the application was created for Call Center Managers with limited or even no IT support:
- Go live in 2-10 days including out-of-the-box CRM Integrations.
- Future-proof with ongoing access to new features and innovations through a monthly release cycle.
- Set-up workflows and modify your configuration without IT support. Check our documentation online!
- Non-disruptive maintenance and upgrades on the fly.
Enterprise-grade Cloud Contact Centers
We have architected our platform for enterprise deployments:
- Measured 99.99% uptime.
- Can be deployed transparently across sites and geographies for global operations.
- Scales from 5 to 10,000 concurrent agents.
- Meets the most stringent security and compliance requirements.
Our cloud software provides you a unique breadth of hosting options:
- Subscribe to our cloud service
- Sign up with Aspect Software, Hitachi Systems, or any of our 26 partners around the world
- Run our software privately in-house
- Or host it in Amazon, Azure, Rackspace, and more
We are happy to answer questions and discuss specific workflows and requirements on a live presentation online, or set up a pilot project to trial the solution without paying any license fees